- ASU Hosts Nozzle Maker Workshop
- XFEL Science Highlighted in Nature
- BioXFEL researchers capture the highest-resolution protein snapshots ever taken with an X-ray laser, revealing new details in a well-studied protein that acts as an “eye” in bacteria.
- Science Director Dr. John Spence named Royal Society Fellow
- BioXFEL Graduate Student Joey Olmos (Rice) Earns NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Friday, 06 July 2018 17:23
The National Science Foundation BioXFEL Science and Technology Center is pleased to announce that it will be hosting its sixth annual international conference in San Diego, CA February 12th - 14th, 2019. Our annual External Advisors Meeting will be held Monday, Feb 11th.