- NSF awards $22.5 million to capture biology at the atomic level using X-ray lasers
- BioXFEL Research Support Call for Proposals
- UWM researchers create first 3D movie of virus in action
- Crystal structure of CO-bound cytochrome c oxidase determined by serial femtosecond X-ray crystallography at room temperature
- Protein structure determination using metagenome sequence data
- Tuesday, 10 December 2019
Postdoctoral Research Scholar
We are currently looking for a new PostDoc to join our serial crystallography data analysis team at Arizona State University.
For more information please see the job posting at https://apply.interfolio.com/69791 or contact John Spence,
To apply, please send electronically to http://apply.interfolio.com/69791 the following materials: (a) a cover letter, (b) a CV, (c) a publication list, (d) a detailed summary of research experience and interests, and (e) 3 reference letters.