Introduction to Biological Small Angle Scattering
(YouTube Video Below)
An introductory course to small angle X-ray scattering intended for beginners in the field and those interesting in learning more about solution-based scattering.
Topics covered include:
- What is small angle scattering?
- Reciprocal space to real space
- Electron density and contrast
- Form factor vs. Structure factor
- Interparticle interactions
- Data quality assessment
- Data analysis techniques
- Basic SAXS modeling techniques