- NSF awards $22.5 million to capture biology at the atomic level using X-ray lasers
- Frankuchen Award : ACA 2019
- BioXFEL Research Support Call for Proposals
- Crystal structure of CO-bound cytochrome c oxidase determined by serial femtosecond X-ray crystallography at room temperature
- UWM researchers create first 3D movie of virus in action
- Tuesday, 22 September 2020
2021 Panofsky Fellowship at the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory (SLAC) Call for Applications – Deadline for submission is November 2, 2020
- Tuesday, 01 September 2020
BioXFEL has built a capable team for XFEL analysis of the key components of SARS-CoV-2, the virus behind the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wednesday, 24 June 2020
We invite applications for a postdoctoral position in the Pollack Lab in the School of Applied and Engineering Physics at Cornell University. We are an interdisciplinary research group, known for the innovative application of x-ray scattering to study biological macromolecules.
- Tuesday, 23 June 2020
An international group of researchers led by data scientists at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee have applied a machine learning technique they developed to substantially reduce the uncertainty in gestational age estimation.
- Wednesday, 06 May 2020
The Linac Coherent Light Source (LCLS), a directorate of SLAC and the world’s first hard x-ray free electron laser, seeks a Research Associate with a background in sample introduction for serial data collection to join the Sample Environment and Delivery group within the LCLS Hard X-Ray department.
- Friday, 24 April 2020
The Hauptman-Woodward Institute seeks a postdoctoral research scientist in the field of synthetic organic chemistry. The successful candidate will work within the National Science Foundation’s BioXFEL Science and Technology Center (www.bioxfel.org), a consortium of 13 research labs across the USA dedicated to the study of protein dynamics by time-resolved structural biology.