- Science Director Dr. John Spence named Royal Society Fellow
- BioXFEL Graduate Student Joey Olmos (Rice) Earns NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- NSF BioXFEL researchers create a better way to find out ‘when’
- Mapping Conformational Landscape Through Crystallography
- Taking the initiative on single particle imaging
- Tuesday, 15 January 2019 18:19
The Spence award, named after its first recipient, Prof. John Spence, is awarded by BioXFEL and recognizes excellence in the area of XFEL science applied to biological problems. Nominations are made internally by BioXFEL members but the award can go to any person at any stage of their career.
- Tuesday, 18 December 2018 14:01
Announcement of BioXFEL discretionary research support
The NSF BioXFEL Science and Technology Center has funding intended to support research at US institutions. This support is for the application of X-ray lasers to structural biology in collaboration with the BioXFEL STC. The aim is to foster collaboration with the BioXFEL Center and respond to current research needs and new directions. Applications should have direct relevance to the BioXFEL mission.
- Thursday, 13 December 2018 12:56
Professor Nora Berrah of the Department of Physics in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at University of Connecticut has been named a 2018 Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
- Monday, 03 December 2018 12:40
FACULTY POSITION IN ULTRAFAST OPTICAL AND X-RAY PHYSICS
ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY
Assistant/Associate/Full Professor (JOB# 12677) Department of Physics, Arizona State University
- Friday, 02 November 2018 14:51
BioXFEL researcher, Alexandra Ros of Arizona State University, has received the Federation of Analytical Chemistry and Spectroscopy Societies Innovation Award for her paper and presentation, “Electrically Triggered Water-in-Oil Droplets for Serial Femtosecond Crystallography.”
- Friday, 19 October 2018 11:04
2019 Panofsky Fellowship at the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory (SLAC)
Call for applications
Deadline November 30, 2018
Fellowship for early-career research (experiment or theory) in a diverse range of fields related to the SLAC scientific mission: