- Science Director Dr. John Spence named Royal Society Fellow
- BioXFEL Graduate Student Joey Olmos (Rice) Earns NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Mapping Conformational Landscape Through Crystallography
- NSF BioXFEL researchers create a better way to find out ‘when’
- Taking the initiative on single particle imaging
- Thursday, 22 January 2015 12:42
The BioXFEL Center is proud to announce the recipient of the Postdoctoral Research Award. Michael Thompson of the University of California - San Francisco. Michael received an undergraduate degree from UC Berkeley and a Ph.D. from UCLA. He is currently a postdoc in the Fraser Laboratory at UCSF. The award is for $20,000 per year for two years. Below is a summary of his work.