Please use the guidelines below before you submit your recommendation letters for BioXFEL summer internship applicants. All letters should be emailed to
by the recommender when possible.
- In accordance with federal laws and university policy, authors of letters of recommendation are asked to refrain from comments regarding candidate's race, color, gender, religion, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, medical condition, or political affiliations, beliefs or activities.
- Letters should indicate the applicant’s full name, preferably in the 1st paragraph and in the file name.
- Letters should state the writer's relationship to the applicant and describe their interactions with them.
- Letters should be written on professional letterhead and include the writer’s digital signature.
- Letters should conclude with a signature identifying the writer's personal information: full name, title, institution, mailing address, telephone number and email address.