Please use the form below to submit your recommendation letters for 2019 BioXFEL summer internship applicants. If you do not have a google account to sign into the submission site, you can email the letter to
- In accordance with federal laws and university policy, authors of letters of recommendation are asked to refrain from comments regarding candidate's race, color, gender, religion, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, medical condition, or political affiliations, beliefs or activities.
- Letters should indicate the applicant’s full name, preferably in the 1st paragraph.
- Letters should state the writer's relationship to the applicant and describe their interactions with them.
- Letters should be printed on professional letterhead and include the writer’s digital signature.
- Letters should conclude with a signature identifying the writer's personal information: full name, title, institution, mailing address, telephone number and email address.