- NSF awards $22.5 million to capture biology at the atomic level using X-ray lasers
- Frankuchen Award : ACA 2019
- BioXFEL Research Support Call for Proposals
- Crystal structure of CO-bound cytochrome c oxidase determined by serial femtosecond X-ray crystallography at room temperature
- UWM researchers create first 3D movie of virus in action
- Tuesday, 30 September 2014
Arizona Technology Enterprises (AzTE) awarded Dr. John Spence and Dr. Uwe Weierstall certificates acknowledging their success in getting beneficial research out to a larger audience. They have a patent for their Gas Dynamic Virtual Nozzle for Generation of Microscopic Droplet Streams. They also have a Non-Exclusive License with SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory for Gas Dynamic Virtual Nozzle (GDVN) for Generation of Micrometer and Nanometer Diameter Droplet Streams. Money received from these licenses goes back into ASU research.