- NSF awards $22.5 million to capture biology at the atomic level using X-ray lasers
- Frankuchen Award : ACA 2019
- BioXFEL Research Support Call for Proposals
- Crystal structure of CO-bound cytochrome c oxidase determined by serial femtosecond X-ray crystallography at room temperature
- UWM researchers create first 3D movie of virus in action
- Thursday, 18 June 2015
Structural Dynamics has recently published a special issue devoted to Biology with X-ray Lasers. Containing several articles from BioXFEL researchers and presented at the 2nd International BioXFEL Conference held in Puerto Rico in January, this special issue acts as the proceedings from this highly successful meeting.
All articles are open access, and can be found on the Structural Dynamics website.