- NSF awards $22.5 million to capture biology at the atomic level using X-ray lasers
- Frankuchen Award : ACA 2019
- BioXFEL Research Support Call for Proposals
- Crystal structure of CO-bound cytochrome c oxidase determined by serial femtosecond X-ray crystallography at room temperature
- UWM researchers create first 3D movie of virus in action
- Wednesday, 12 August 2015
SciX2015 is a large research conference allowing students, scientists, industry to showcase their cutting edge developments in analytical sciences, instrumentation and unique applications. This year two BioXFEL students will be presenting in Rhode Island.
Bobby Abdallah, a graduate student in the Ros Lab at Arizona State University, will give a presentation entitled "XFEL diffraction from protein nanocrystals isolated using a microfluidic sorter". Austin Echelmeier, also working in the Ros Lab, will present his poster on "Sample Delivery of Biphasic Droplets Containing Protein Crystals For Serial Femtosecond Crystallography With An X-Ray Free Electron Laser".