- ASU Hosts Nozzle Maker Workshop
- XFEL Science Highlighted in Nature
- BioXFEL researchers capture the highest-resolution protein snapshots ever taken with an X-ray laser, revealing new details in a well-studied protein that acts as an “eye” in bacteria.
- Science Director Dr. John Spence named Royal Society Fellow
- BioXFEL Graduate Student Joey Olmos (Rice) Earns NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Tuesday, 21 February 2017 07:33
BioXFEL recently unveiled an installation at the Buffalo Museum of Science. It is located within the exhibit “Our Marvelous Earth”. Visitors can explore the world of crystallography through an interactive kiosk featuring a quiz, XFEL Crystal Blaster game, and hands-on laser experiment.