- Science Director Dr. John Spence named Royal Society Fellow
- BioXFEL Graduate Student Joey Olmos (Rice) Earns NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- NSF BioXFEL researchers create a better way to find out ‘when’
- Mapping Conformational Landscape Through Crystallography
- Room temperature structures beyond 1.5 Å by serial femtosecond crystallography
- Thursday, 18 October 2018 11:24
BioXFEL interns (Rice Univ. Summer 2017) Jesus Valencia and Jessica Weng, and BioXFEL Scholar Joey Olmos (Rice Univ.PhD candidate), were awarded presentation awards for their “Outstanding Research Presentation,” at the 2018 National Diversity in STEM Conference in San Antonio, Texas. Over 1000 participants attended the 2018 National Diversity in STEM Conference in San Antonio Texas.
The annual meeting is put on by SACNAS Advancing Hispanics/Chicanos and Native Americans in Science. More information on this event and can be found at the SACNAS Conference Site.