- NSF awards $22.5 million to capture biology at the atomic level using X-ray lasers
- Frankuchen Award : ACA 2019
- BioXFEL Research Support Call for Proposals
- Crystal structure of CO-bound cytochrome c oxidase determined by serial femtosecond X-ray crystallography at room temperature
- UWM researchers create first 3D movie of virus in action
- Thursday, 08 August 2019
Two prestigious scholarships, established by La Trobe University in partnership with the European X-Ray Free Electron Laser (EuXFEL), will be awarded to outstanding applicants who are interested in ultra-fast X-ray imaging of biomolecules and materials. The EuXFEL facility is located in Schenefeld, in the metropolitan area of Hamburg, Germany.
Candidates will be enrolled at La Trobe University and as part of their candidature will undertake a period of at least 12 months external candidature based at the EuXFEL facility, the world’s most powerful X-ray source.
Applicants should have a high level of achievement, including a first-class honours degree or equivalent.
Please see below for more information: