- NSF awards $22.5 million to capture biology at the atomic level using X-ray lasers
- Frankuchen Award : ACA 2019
- BioXFEL Research Support Call for Proposals
- UWM researchers create first 3D movie of virus in action
- Crystal structure of CO-bound cytochrome c oxidase determined by serial femtosecond X-ray crystallography at room temperature
- Tuesday, 23 June 2020
To supplement our Diversity Programming, we have identified several useful resources run by our partner organizations that may be useful to you.
BioXFEL has partnered with the Institute for Broadening Participation (IBP), to both advertise our programs and provide additional resources to our members. IBP hosts a searchable database of internships, scholarships, and fellowships specifically for Underrepresented Minorities in STEM. Their resources library contains a range of professional development tips for students, as well as diversity resources and best practices for faculty and staff in STEM.