- NSF awards $22.5 million to capture biology at the atomic level using X-ray lasers
- Frankuchen Award : ACA 2019
- BioXFEL Research Support Call for Proposals
- Crystal structure of CO-bound cytochrome c oxidase determined by serial femtosecond X-ray crystallography at room temperature
- UWM researchers create first 3D movie of virus in action
- Thursday, 06 May 2021
We are all very proud of our BioXFEL Scholar, Tek Narsigh Malla and our BioXFEL interns and UPR undergraduates Gabriela Díaz Figueroa and Ana Sofía Santiago-Russe for making it into the Semi-final round of the Reach Out Science Slam Competition. They gave wonderful presentations and did an excellent job representing the BioXFEL Center.
You can find more information about this event at mos.org/reachout. The Boston Museum of Science is continuing to promote the all the Reach Out events to public audiences, so follow us on Twitter and Instagram and feel free to share the Reach Out posts with your community, or share the website and/or links directly. Many thanks to all who attended and supported our participants.