- Science Director Dr. John Spence named Royal Society Fellow
- BioXFEL Graduate Student Joey Olmos (Rice) Earns NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- NSF BioXFEL researchers create a better way to find out ‘when’
- Mapping Conformational Landscape Through Crystallography
- Room temperature structures beyond 1.5 Å by serial femtosecond crystallography
- Friday, 31 January 2014 15:48
Students and postdocs (from left) Rajic Harimooth and Katherina Jungnickel with Nogly Przemyslaw (on far right), demonstrate their skills making Gas-Dynamic-Virtual Nozzles to Professor John Spence and technician Stella Lisova (center) at a BioXFEL Science and Technology Center workshop held Janunary 28, 2014 at ASU near Phoenix, Arizona (Peter Bernsten absent).