- NSF awards $22.5 million to capture biology at the atomic level using X-ray lasers
- Frankuchen Award : ACA 2019
- BioXFEL Research Support Call for Proposals
- Crystal structure of CO-bound cytochrome c oxidase determined by serial femtosecond X-ray crystallography at room temperature
- UWM researchers create first 3D movie of virus in action
- Friday, 31 January 2014
Students and postdocs (from left) Rajic Harimooth and Katherina Jungnickel with Nogly Przemyslaw (on far right), demonstrate their skills making Gas-Dynamic-Virtual Nozzles to Professor John Spence and technician Stella Lisova (center) at a BioXFEL Science and Technology Center workshop held Janunary 28, 2014 at ASU near Phoenix, Arizona (Peter Bernsten absent).