- ASU Hosts Nozzle Maker Workshop
- XFEL Science Highlighted in Nature
- BioXFEL researchers capture the highest-resolution protein snapshots ever taken with an X-ray laser, revealing new details in a well-studied protein that acts as an “eye” in bacteria.
- Science Director Dr. John Spence named Royal Society Fellow
- BioXFEL Graduate Student Joey Olmos (Rice) Earns NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Friday, 31 January 2014 15:48
Students and postdocs (from left) Rajiv Harimoothy and Katherina Jungnickel , with Nogly Przemyslaw at right, demonstrate their skills making Gas-Dynamic-Virtual Nozzles to Professor John Spence and technician Stella Lisova at a BioXFEL Science and Technology Center workshop held from Janunary 28, 2014 at ASU near Phoenix, Arizona (Peter Berntsen absent).