- ASU Hosts Nozzle Maker Workshop
- XFEL Science Highlighted in Nature
- BioXFEL researchers capture the highest-resolution protein snapshots ever taken with an X-ray laser, revealing new details in a well-studied protein that acts as an “eye” in bacteria.
- BioXFEL Graduate Student Joey Olmos (Rice) Earns NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Science Director Dr. John Spence named Royal Society Fellow
- Tuesday, 31 January 2017 10:23
The BioXFEL Jazz Trio headlined the 4th Annual BioXFEL International Conference at Caesar’s Palace featuring John C. H. Spence (piano, guitar, flute), Uwe Weierstall (bass), and Nadia Zatsepin (piano, vocals). The performance included pieces by Gershwin, Bolling, Chopin, and more! Don’t miss footage of their live performance on our YouTube channel!