- ASU Hosts Nozzle Maker Workshop
- XFEL Science Highlighted in Nature
- BioXFEL researchers capture the highest-resolution protein snapshots ever taken with an X-ray laser, revealing new details in a well-studied protein that acts as an “eye” in bacteria.
- Science Director Dr. John Spence named Royal Society Fellow
- BioXFEL Graduate Student Joey Olmos (Rice) Earns NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Tuesday, 31 January 2017 11:35
Thank You for Your Attendance and Sponsorship of the 4th BioXFEL Conference and Single Particle Sample Delivery Workshop
We would like to thank you for your attendance of the SP Workshop and 4th Annual Conference. Specifically, we would like to thank our Program Chairs & Committee for putting together an excellent meeting as well as the speakers and session chairs who made it such a resounding success. We’d also like to thank our vendors and sponsors: Rayonix, Formulatrix, Molecular Dimensions, and Structural Dynamics for their contributions. We are honored that you continue to support us.
Congratulations to our poster prize winners: Prakash Nepal, Carolin Seuring, Jose Carmona, and Manoj Saxena.
We hope that you enjoyed the conference and will be able to attend next year for which we have already begun the planning process. Please be on the lookout for a Save the Date for January 2018